After applications and interviews, ChemTrack is now a certified State of Alaska DBE!
ChemTrack is now eligible to participate as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) on transportation related contracts and is active in the Alaska Unified Certification Program (AUCP) DBE Directory.
The AUCP, which is mandated by the US Department of Transportation and administered by the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) Civil Rights Office provides a certification process recognized by all Federal Highway Administration (FHA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funding recipients in Alaska.
ChemTrack is excited to assist ADOT&PF in meeting the 2021-2023 DBE overall goals of 5.25% (FTA), 8.28% (FHA), and 10.56% (FAA).
The main objectives of the DBE Program are:
• To ensure that ADOT&PF contractors comply with DBE laws and requirements.
• To ensure that DBEs can compete fairly for federally funded transportation-related projects.
• To ensure that only eligible ﬁrms participate as DBEs.
• To assist DBE ﬁrms in competing outside the DBE Program.
Current AUCP Members Include:
▪ Akiachak Native Community
▪ Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities
▪ Alaska Industrial Development & Export Authority
▪ Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
▪ Alaska Railroad Corporation
▪ Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
▪ Anchorage, Municipality of
▪ Center for Community, Inc (Sitka, Alaska)
▪ Central Area Rural Transit System, Inc. (CARTS)
▪ Cook Inlet Tribal Council (CITC)
▪ Delta Junction, City of
▪ Fairbanks, City of
▪ Inter Island Ferry Authority (Craig, Alaska)
▪ Juneau, City & Borough of (CBJ)
▪ Kenai, City of—Airport
▪ Ketchikan Airport
▪ Kodiak, City of
▪ Matanuska-Susitna Borough
▪ Matanuska-Susitna Community Transit (MASCOT)
▪ Native Village of Venetie Tribal Government
▪ Nenana, City of
▪ North Pole, City of
▪ North Slope Borough
▪ North Star Borough
▪ Palmer, City of
▪ Pelican, City of
▪ Quinhaqak Tribal Government
▪ Sitka Airport
▪ Sitka, City & Borough of
▪ Skagway, City of
▪ Soldotna, City of—Airport